Things to Remember:
- Our June meeting date is Thursday the 16th from 7-9.
- Project Modern Challenge 3 is due June 30th. The inspiration word is: organic.
- The NEA Quilt Guild is hosting a quilt drive to benefit those affected by the devastating tornadoes in their area. Visit http://neamodernquiltguild.weebly.com/quilts-for-alabama.html if you would like to help.
- The Original Creative Festival Sew, Quilt and Embroidery Expo will be held at the Sharonville Convention Center June 23-25. Admission is charged for this event. Details will be on our Facebook page.
- June's swap is a pincushion swap - no sign ups needed. Bring one to get one.
- Loretta recommends: The Quilter's Workbook as a handy reference tool.
- Victoria brought Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky to share.
- Kelly recommended a book she edited, coming out soon: Mixed and Stitched by Jen Osborne.
And now, my pledge to you Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild members: I vow to learn how upload photos to the blog for June and to post these notes in the same month the meeting occurred. Lofty goals, I know, but with straight pins and a 1/4 inch seam allowance on my side, I will succeed!